Routine maintenance and inspection of dissolved air flotation machine
Analyze the daily maintenance and inspection of dissolved air flotation machine
The daily maintenance and inspection of dissolved air flotation machine is very important, which is often ignored by many users, which not only greatly reduces the service life of the dissolved air flotation machine, but also affects the normal operation of the equipment. The following describes the daily maintenance and inspection of the dissolved air flotation machine I hope it will be helpful to all of you.
Often check the lubrication system of air compressor and packing.
2. Often investigate the surface condition of dissolved air flotation machine. If it is found that the scum surface in the contact area is uneven, large bubbles appear locally or the water flow is unstable, the releaser should be removed to eliminate the blockage; if the scum surface in the separation area is uneven and there are often large bubbles on the surface of the pool, it is indicated that the air should be marked If the adhesion between bubbles and flocs is not good, it is necessary to check and adjust the coagulation system or take appropriate measures (such as adding surfactant, etc.); the unqualified effluent will return to the sump, and the qualified effluent will enter the subsequent treatment system.
3. Make daily operation records of dissolved air flotation machine, including treatment water quantity, dosing amount, dissolved gas water volume, pressure of air dissolving tank, water temperature, power consumption, water quality of inlet and outlet water, slag discharge cycle, water content of sludge, etc.
4. In winter when the water temperature is too low, due to the poor flocculation effect, in addition to the usual need to increase the dosage of chemicals, sometimes dissolved air flotation machine needs to increase the amount of dissolved air or dissolved air pressure, so that more micro bubbles adhere to flocs, so as to make up for the impact zone caused by the increase of water viscosity The floating performance of the air flocs ensures the normal effluent quality.
5. According to the flocculent and floating scum of the reaction tank and the quality of the effluent, pay attention to adjust the dosage of coagulant and other parameters, especially to prevent the blockage of the dosing pipe.
6. Regularly check the water level indicator pipe of the dissolved air tank to make it controlled within a certain range (generally within 60-100 cm). In order to ensure the effect of dissolving air. The water purification effect and scum layer will not be damaged due to the water level void of the air dissolving tank, resulting in a large amount of air rushing into the air flotation tank. Yes, installed If there is an automatic liquid level control device for the dissolved gas tank, attention should be paid to the maintenance of the equipment.
The above is the introduction of all the content, I hope to help you. If you want to learn more knowledge, you can visit our website, we will provide you with more professional information.