Air flotation machine is a common water treatment equipment in our daily life. Generally, in order to be able to operate and use the equipment better, we need to make some preparations before running the equipment. Let us introduce the equipment in detail below. Some preparations before running.
1. Clean and fill the air float tank of the air floater, flush the pipes, and check whether there is leakage in the pipes and valves.
2. Check the running direction of the return pump, oil level, dry running current and slow load current.
3. Check oil level of air float drive, skimming transmission, reducer.
4. Check whether the stator and rotor of the screw pump are seized. If you need to add oil, use a pipe wrench to turn to facilitate starting.
5. Check whether the centering wheel, driving wheel, tug oil cup lubricating oil, and water valve of air floater are open.
6. Check whether the air-control relay of the air compressor is normal, starting at 0.7MPa and stopping at 1.0MPa.
Air flotation machine is a machine that uses small bubbles or micro bubbles to make the impurities in the medium float to the surface. In order to ensure the normal performance of the equipment during use, there are certain methods in the process of using the air floatation equipment. Let's take a look at how to use it together:
1. Before starting up, first check whether the electrical appliances and rotating parts of the air floater are normal.
2. Do not touch the electrical equipment with wet hands. If you need to check, you need to cut off the power of the air flotation machine.
3. Always keep the releaser clean and strictly control the amount of coagulant added. If the treatment effect is not good, you should immediately check whether the releaser is blocked and the amount of coagulant added.
4. As far as possible, the water pump in the air flotation machine should not run out of water to prevent damage.
5. When using strong acids and alkalis, wear protective clothing such as work clothes, shoes, hats, masks, gloves, glasses, etc., and do not directly touch them with your hands.
6. Pay attention to the working pressure (3-4Kgf / cm2) and the flow of dissolved water and wastewater in the air tank of the air floater at any time.
Generally, the air floater needs the technical staff of the manufacturer to assist us in the installation. After the installation is completed, the commissioning is performed. After all the commissioning is normal, the normal operation can be performed. What are the correct commissioning steps? Let us know in advance:
1. Inject fresh water into the air floatation tank to check whether there is leakage in each part of the pool.
2. Irrigation and exhaust of the water pump, after opening, gradually open the outlet water pipe valve until fully opened.
3. When the water level in the dissolved gas tank rises and the pressure reaches a large value that the pump can provide, the water outlet valve of the dissolved gas tank is suddenly opened, and the dissolved gas pipe is flushed with high pressure water, and this is repeated several times. Then start the air compressor. When the air pressure in the gas tank reaches 490kPa, the water valve of the gas tank is suddenly opened, and the gas pipeline is flushed again with rapid airflow, and repeated several times.
4. Open the vent valve of the contact and reaction chambers to lower the water level to a certain height or vent.
5. Install the releases one by one and tighten them by hand. (No need to tighten with a wrench)
6. Turn on the gas-dissolving water pump and air compressor again. When the pressure of the air compressor exceeds the pressure of the water pump, open the gate valve slightly to allow the gas and water to enter the dissolved gas tank to dissolve the gas at the same time. Be careful not to open the gas valve too large to avoid The pressure of the air compressor drops sharply and the phenomenon of water back-filling occurs.
7. When the water level indicator tube of the dissolved gas tank is observed to have a depth of about one meter, the outlet valve of the dissolved gas tank should be fully opened, and the outgassing condition and effect of the dissolved gas water should be observed in the contact room.
8. Use a gate valve to adjust the air supply of the air compressor until the water level of the gas tank is basically stable within the range of 0.6-1.0 meters (neither submerged the filler, nor too low, and a small amount of water level can be lifted with a slightly opened gas tank. The air release valve is adjusted. Fully open the water outlet valve to prevent trapping at the water outlet valve, and the air bubbles are released in advance.
9. After the dissolved gas and outgassing system is completely normal, open the water inlet valve and put in a slight excess of coagulant.
10. Control the water inlet valve to limit the water inlet volume within the design water volume range.
11. Control the water outlet valve of the air floatation tank to stabilize the water level of the air floatation tank at the slag collection slot. After the water level is stable, use a flow meter, water meter and other equipment to measure the amount of treated water and adjust it with the water inlet and outlet valves until the designed flow rate is reached.
In addition, the main water quality indicators must be continuously checked at the initial stage of the operation of the air flotation machine. Correct debugging steps of the equipment before using the equipment can timely find out the problems of the equipment and solve them, avoiding the failure of the equipment during normal operation. possibility.