Hello everyone, today I will introduce to you the characteristics and daily maintenance of integrated sewage treatment equipment. The integrated sewage treatment equipment is a device that integrates a settling tank, a class I and II contact oxidation tank, a settling tank, and a sludge tank, and performs aeration and aeration in the class I and II contact oxidation tank to make contact oxidation The method and the activated sludge method are effectively combined, and have the advantages of both, and overcome the disadvantages of the two, so that the sewage treatment level is further improved. The integrated equipment has the advantages of high processing efficiency, low energy consumption, less mud production, convenient management, and small footprint.
Product features (1) Compact design structure, sufficient space utilization, reducing hospital footprint
(2) The equipment will not generate any noise, odor, or pollution, and will not cause inconvenience to patients and staff.
(3) The treatment method is flexible and will not be affected by the amount of sewage discharge.
(4) The degree of automation is high, the management cost is small, and the sewage treatment effect can fully meet the application scope of the nationally prescribed emission standards.
(1) Hospital sewage treatment
(2) Wastewater treatment in health centers and central blood stations
(3) Sewage treatment in private hospitals and hospitals
(4) Wastewater treatment of disease control centers and epidemic prevention stations
1) Check whether the safety protection device is complete, safe, flexible, accurate and reliable.
2) Check the screws and tighten them to prevent them from falling off during use; check the operating handles of the drive system and the position of the electrical switches is correct.
3) Check whether the lubricating device is complete, complete and reliable, the oil passage is unobstructed, and the oil mark is conspicuous. Lubricate and refuel various transmission parts.
4) Check whether the various pipelines and fittings are intact and there is no running, dripping, dripping, leaking or seepage.
5) Check the integrity of the equipment and whether parts and accessories are missing. Various tools and accessories should be neatly arranged and stored in an orderly manner.
6) Clean all parts of the equipment to make the inside and outside of the equipment clean. The sliding rails and joints should be free of oil, rust, dust and debris.
7) The operation positions must be “one level”, “two levels”, “three sees”, and “four none”, among which: “one level” means leveling around the workshop; “two levels” means glass, doors and windows, and ground access; "Three sees" means that the axis sees light, the ditch sees the bottom, and the equipment sees the true colors; "Four None" means no oil, water, debris, garbage.
The above are the features and routine maintenance of the integrated sewage treatment equipment introduced by Xiaobian. If you have any questions in this regard, please call our company's hotline for detailed consultation.